Skip to content

Features on the Fleet 27 Website Fixing bug that logs out user

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Webmaster
      Administrator
      Administrator

The website still has a bug that seems to log you out when you navigate to another page. I think I have fixed the root cause for the website mysteriously logging out a user when jumping to certain pages. The problem was sprinkled throughout the website. Hopefully, I found all of them, but let me know if the website appears to log you out when you jump to another location (such as the member’s race results page).

Woodlab
        Participant

It logged me out when I tried to look at the RC schedule this morning. FYI

Webmaster
          Administrator
          Administrator

This is a continuing problem. One fix I have found is that when you land on the page saying you need to login (again), don’t move off that page and instead of logging in again, click on your browser’s “reload page button” (usually a circular arrow up in, or near to, the address bar at the very top of the browser window, or there may be a “reload page” command within one of the top menu items, maybe the view menu). This should “re-log you back in” and get you to the page you are aiming for.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Features on the Fleet 27 Website Fixing bug that logs out user