Skip to content

Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap USA 49 (Red Barchetta) is For Sale

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Etchells Fleet27

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that my family will be moving most likely fairly soon, so I will unfortunately need to sell my Etchells known by some as “the red boat’ and by me as Red Barchetta (named after a geeky “Rush” song….) She is hull 49, built in 1969, was very fast and did great in light wind, has a brand new topcoat sanded and faired and topped off with Epifanes enamel (red, of course), has fairly new set of Doyle sails along with a red spinnaker and a standard white one. The mast is the real issue – I was given a previously owned mast by Todd last summer, but never had it rigged – however I do have 2 older broken masts that have the rigging – so the new owner will need to put all that back together. I’d like to offer it to people in fleet 27 before I put it up for sale to the general public, just to keep as many boats in the fleet as possible – so I’m only asking what I have in the boat, which is $3500 or best offer. So spread the word and let me know in the next week or so if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Dwight Herdrich
        2 Town Landing Rd
        Falmouth, ME 04105
        207-274-1919
        dwight (dot) herdrich (at) gmail (dot) com

Webmaster
        Administrator

USA 49 was sold in 2020.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The topic ‘USA 49 (Red Barchetta) is For Sale’ is closed to new replies.

Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap USA 49 (Red Barchetta) is For Sale